Game Progression Forum (Havnt thought of a name yet)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gives players updates and lets them contribute to the game!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Online Wrestling!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Alex

Welcome to Online Wrestling! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Online Wrestling!   Welcome to Online Wrestling! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:23 am

Welcome everyone to the forum dedicated to Online Wrestling

I have been learning how to make browser-based games for a while, started and stopped a few projects, which are now just floating around my computer.
I then decided to try and build a Text-based wrestling simulation game, mainly for fun in my spare time and thought I could use some features in other projects I may attempt.

After about a year of working on it bit by bit, I have actually built a fairly simple but playable game, and decided, why not release it as this is the closest I have ever gotten to an actual game.

So I've decided to use this forum as a way of building a small community of people who would like to play a game like this. I need people to test it out, try and find any errors and input some new ideas.

Features will be explained in a lot more detail, but here is a general overview of the current features (as of 21/02/2012):
- Create a wrestler
- Level up styles
- By Levelling styles, you can level skills
- Purchase Perks
- Gain Exposure
- Learn new moves
- Train moves
- Create a Move Combo, Signatures and Finishers
- Basic message system
- View and search other wrestlers
- And most importantly, Have a Singles match!

Currently the site is not live anywhere, but I hope to get it up somewhere soon, once I feel a few players can have a bit of fun on it.

There is no chatbox their currently, so everyone will have to do their chatting here. I am hoping to either find a simple chatbox or create a simple one myself.

So sign up, have a chat and start your journey as the ultimate Online Wrestler!
Back to top Go down
http://twgchat.forumotion.com

Welcome to Online Wrestling!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Progression Forum (Havnt thought of a name yet) :: Administrative :: Announcements-
Jump to: